Brum Costa is a leading firm in tax advice and claims. Our experience in the different aspects of Tax Law sets us apart:
• Procedures with the Internal Revenue Office (DGI) and the Social Welfare Bank (BPS).
• Tax investigations.
• Enquiries, writs in case a term for furnishing writs is given, and administrative appeals.
• Jurisdictional proceedings against the Tax Authority.
We also provide advice to local and foreign individuals and companies as regards:
• Fiscal residence.
• Tax aspects applicable to each sector.
• Tax treaties, CRS and exchange of information.
• Exemptions and promotion mechanisms.
• Special regimes, free-trade zone regimes, among others.